Research centres at Massey University, New Zealand
Massey and its academic departments host many research centres, providing staff and students with world-class infrastructure and support.
Massey promotes collaborative arrangements, innovative research, technology transfer, and encourages links with national and international academic and research institutions and commercial organisations.
Our research excellence means Massey is host to two of the seven centres of research excellence (CoRE) supported by the New Zealand government, and is a partner in three of the others.
Centres of research excellence were established by the government to encourage collaborative world-class research. They are primarily, but not exclusively, inter-institutional research networks, with researchers working together on a commonly agreed work programme.
Each CoRE is hosted by a university and comprises a number of partner organisations including other universities, crown research institutes and wananga.
For further information on Massey University's university and college research centres, and the centres of research excellence we host, select a link from the list below.
Alphabetical list of research centres
- Additive Manufacturing, Centre for
- Advanced Retail Studies, Centre for
- Alpha-Massey Natural Nutraceutical Research Centre
- Animal Welfare Science and Bioethics Centre
- CeRME (Centre for Research in Mathematics Education)
- Culture-centred Approach to Research and Evaluation, Centre for
- Economic Analysis, Centre for
- Energy Research, Centre for
- Engaged Social Science | Hui Rangahau Tahi (eSocSci)
- Ergonomics, Occupational Safety and Health, Centre for
- Equity through Education
- Farm Business Management (Centre of Excellence)
- Fertilizer and Lime Research Centre
- Financial Education and Research Centre
- Food and drink product development and innovation
Genetics and Breeding, AL Rae Centre for
- Hauora and Health (RCHH), Research Centre for
- Industrial Management and Innovation, Centre for
- Infectious Disease Research Centre
- Innovative River Solutions
- Joint Research Centre in Applied Linguistics, Massey University and Beijing Language and Culture University
- Language and Speech Processing, Centre for
- Life Cycle Management Centre
- New Zealand Biochar Research Centre
- New Zealand Food Safety Science and Research Centre (National Research Centre)
- New Zealand Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Centre
- Parallel Computing, Centre for
- Postharvest and Refrigeration Research, Centre for
- Precision Agriculture, New Zealand Centre for
- Public Health Research, Centre for
- Public Policy Evaluation, Centre for
- Te Au Rangahau (Maori Business Research Centre)
- Te Mata o Te Tau
- Theoretical Chemistry and Physics, Centre for
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Thursday 22 July 2021